Wednesday 4 January 2012

"Red sky at morning..."


Every so often, the morning sky is full of colour, even if it does tend to portend some really grotty weather for later in the day.

This morning saw one such example. The following photo was taken from near the western end of the route I drive, and it's also by far the best morning sky shot I've had the pleasure to snap with this phone this far - and yes, I was parked up, standing by my bus as I lost time due to still-empty roads and a timetable intended for use on crowded rush-hour mornings - that'll come back next week, of course.

Anyhow, I hope you like it as much as I do :-)


Hmph. Just noticed that I need to clean the lens on the camera on my phone too. Oh well. Easy enough to do, just have to get a decent lint-free cleaning cloth first!

No comments: