Sunday 1 May 2022

A quick tip for those of you refilling short International ink cartridges for your fountain pens...

Just a quick tip, for those of you refilling short International ink cartridges with your own preferred inks, and using the international cartridge stoppers from Hamilton Pens to seal them when they're yet to be used...

I carry three spare refilled cartridges for my two 'EDC' fountain pens (one for my filofax, the other is my 'work' pen); I use these fieldcraft-style tinder tins from Amazon.

One tin holds three International (Short) cartridges *with stopper inserted*, and held in the tin within a small ziplok bag, just in case. One cartridge is refilled with Diamine Green/Black, for my personal stuff, the other two are refilled with Diamine Blue/Black, for my work stuff.

This keeps them together, and, more importantly, protects them from knocks and bumps that might dislodge the stoppers - and the ghastly results from such a horrific occurrence 😉

Hope this helps someone 😊

No comments: