Saturday 3 July 2010

hmm... always happens...

well, no sooner do I post my preferred choice of man bag, than I come across this thread over on the EDC forums...

http://edcforums.com/showthread.php/54279-Maxpedition

Not very good reading for Maxpedition. Granted, it's two years old, but there's apparently no apology apparent, no resolution apparent for the offence, and thus no apparent closure to the sorry tale.

The really chilling post in the thread is this one, where the forum owner was apparently threatened merely for asking questions. I'm therefore holding off on any purchase, until I've revisited what possible choices I have that exclude a manufacturer whose management exhibits such apparent and blatant bully-boy tactics. I've suffered such behaviour from a previous employer many years ago, and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

No comments: