Tuesday 17 March 2009

What on Earth?!

OK... I'm driving my bus, and I spot this in a tree. No sound came from it, it wasn't moving, and I was blown if I know what it was. I had passengers on board, so, still wondering what the damn thing was, I kept on driving. Each time I passed it, I could not figure out what the hell it was; either it was too dark, or the sun was in my eyes, or I was concentrating on not being run off the road by some dimwit in a Fiat Panda, or running said dimwit off the road instead...

Anyhow, it's been there three days now...

Anyway, today, for the first time, I had no passengers, so was able to briefly stop the bus, and take the admittedly grainy photo (digital zoom on the measly 1.3 megapixel phone camera. Sorry)...

No-one has moved it...

No one has apparently called the RSPCA (or if they did, they arrived while I was elsewhere)...

No-one thought it was a big cat, and called the London Fire Brigade to get it down...

Any ideas?

No?

Took me those two complete shifts to figure it out.

There are a number of possible options. The more printable ones are shown below...


  • Someone got tired of their pet, and threw it into the tree, where it's remained.
  • It's a University/School mascot that got kidnapped and stuffed in the tree
  • It's someone finally getting revenge on the local yahoos who cause mayhem in the area
  • OR, and this is more likely, it's someone having a laugh, by stuffing an oversized stuffed Toy Gorilla into the tree.


Thoughts?

No comments: